𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝟗 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝟗 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧
Katt Williams has recently caused a stir in the entertainment world by calling out several celebrities during an appearance on the "Club Shay Shay" podcast. In an intense two-and-a-half-hour conversation, Katt Williams took aim at a number of high-profile comedians and entertainers. Here's a breakdown of some of the celebrities he called out:
1. Cedric the Entertainer: Katt Williams accused Cedric the Entertainer of stealing his "best joke" from the '90s. Williams claimed that Cedric took the joke from his 1998 stand-up set on the BET show "Comic View," and later used it as his last joke on "The Original Kings of Comedy," changing the setting from a car to a spaceship. Cedric initially dismissed the accusation as "ridiculous" and denied taking the joke from Williams' material. This accusation has drawn significant attention due to the history between the two comedians.
2. Steve Harvey: He accused Steve Harvey of plagiarizing the premise of Mark Curry's sitcom "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper" for "The Steve Harvey Show." Williams also commented on Harvey's acting abilities, stating that Harvey couldn't be a movie star because he lacks "range" and looks "like Mr. Potato Head." These statements have caused significant controversy and drawn reactions from various industry figures.
3. Rickey Smiley: Williams accused Smiley of dishonesty related to their roles in the 2002 movie "Friday After Next." He claimed that Smiley had falsely stated that he was originally cast in the role that Williams ended up playing and even made comments about Smiley's choice of movie roles.
4. Chris Tucker: Katt Williams made some controversial comments about Chris Tucker. He referred to the Chris Tucker we know now as "Epstein Island" Chris Tucker, making a pointed reference to alleged ties between Tucker and the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Williams also poked fun at Tucker’s close friendship with the late pop icon Michael Jackson. Additionally, he suggested that Tucker did not reprise his role as Smokey after the original "Friday" film due to his religious beliefs. This led to a discussion regarding Tucker's stance on smoking marijuana and his religious affiliation.
5. Ludacris: During his appearance on the "Club Shay Shay" podcast, Katt Williams made controversial remarks about Ludacris and his career. Williams claimed that Ludacris landed his role in the Fast & Furious franchise by making a deal with the Illuminati. According to Williams, both he and Ludacris were invited to an Illuminati event where decisions had to be made, and one of them would receive a lucrative deal. Williams alleged that Ludacris ended up with the deal, securing a significant amount of money for movie roles, while he did not receive the same offer.
Additionally, Williams made personal comments about Ludacris, referring to his wife as "light-skinned ugly face wife" and suggesting that such spouses are a part of what the Illuminati gives you. This sparked a heated exchange between the two, with Ludacris responding to Williams' comments with a freestyle over Kanye West's "Devil In a New Dress" and addressing the alleged Illuminati claims.
6. Rickey Smiley: Also among those he called out was Rickey Smiley, with Williams accusing Smiley of dishonesty related to their roles in the 2002 movie "Friday After Next," in which they both appeared with Ice Cube. Williams alleged that Smiley falsely claimed that he was originally cast in the role that Williams ended up playing, while Smiley was supposed to have a different role. However, Williams revealed that he portrayed the character Money Mike, while Smiley played the role of Santa Claus. Williams expressed his disbelief in Smiley's version of events, stating that Smiley told Shannon Sharpe that their roles were initially meant to be reversed. Williams further clarified how the auditions took place, claiming that Smiley had claimed to have already shot the role in four days. Williams also claimed that there was a clause placed in his contract stipulating that he would only work with Smiley if the latter wore a dress in his roles. This led to a tense exchange, with Smiley responding to Williams' comments on his radio show and expressing disappointment over the situation.
7. Michael Blackson: He also called out Michael Blackson. After being questioned about the instances of being booed onstage, Williams openly confessed, "I've encountered that humbling reaction before, and I genuinely believe it should serve as a valuable learning experience." Addressing Sharpe, he expressed his perspective, stating, "In my opinion, a lot of comedians don't face enough booing. It's through those experiences that you avoid situations like Michael Blackson, who, despite being a real African, resorts to a fake African accent."
8: Kevin Hart: Williams referred to Hart as an "industry plant" and insinuated that Hart's career achievements were inflated. He alleged that several movie projects offered to Williams were later given to Hart when Williams requested changes to the scripts. Williams also commented on the perceived impact of Hart's comedy shows, claiming that no one in Hollywood recalls a sold-out Kevin Hart show with a line for him or witnessing him receive a standing ovation at any comedy club. This exchange led to a reaction from Hart, who chose to promote his upcoming movie but did not engage further with Williams' comments.
9. P Diddy: ( Sean (John) Love Combs) Katt Williams claimed that he turned down an invitation to one of Diddy's parties due to alleged activities taking place there. Williams stated, “I gotta protect my integrity and that virgin hole...P. Diddy be wanting your body and you gotta tell him no.” Additionally, Williams asserted that he has evidence to support his claims, stating, "I got the receipts for everything I’m telling you." These statements, along with other revelations from the interview, generated significant interest and discussion on social media.
The heated exchange and public reactions from the involved celebrities have caused a significant stir in the entertainment industry, sparking widespread conversation and controversy on social media and beyond. Katt Williams' bold remarks have thrust him into the spotlight once again, promising to keep the entertainment world buzzing with debate and discussion for some time to come.